Level 1 2 day course
There are no Pre-requisites required for Level1.
This is used as a starting point and can be used as a stand-alonethereapy which will give a certain amount of techniques for you to use to help yourself, friends and family. Or there are 4 levels altogether.
Kinesiology (T.F.H.) is very interactive this being necessary to learn how to test for the first 14 musles.
Learining how to muscle test accurately.
Looking at posture
Understanding body structure
Pre-checks for accurate muscle testing
You will learn various techniques to balance
Neurolymphatic massage points
Nerovascular holding points
Chinese Enery Meridians
Muscle Origin- Insertion techniques
ESR- Emmotional Stress Release
Cross Crauit? Balancing techniques
Auricular and Visual techniques
Fix as you go Bal.
Muscle tests and Corrections for the
14 Muscles and Meridians
1) Supraspinatus Central Meridian
2) Teres Major Governing Meridian
3) Pectoralis Major Clavicular Meridian
4) Lattissimus Dorsi Spleen Meridian
5) Subscapylaris Heart Meridian
6) Quadriceps Small Intestine
7) Peroneus Bladder
8) Psoas Kidney
9) Gluteus Medius Circulation/Sex
10) Teres Minor Triple Warmer
11) Anterior Deltoid Gall Bladder
12) Pectoralis Major Sternal Liver
13) Anterior Serratus Lung
14) Fascia Lata Large Intestine
At the end of the course the students will be able to test, with confidence, understand the relationship between, muscles, meridians and organs, and the correction techniques for each of the muscles.